A SYSTEM FOR DIAGNOSIS, REFERRAL, AND REHABILITATION OF PERSONS CONVICTED OF DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED. VOLUME I: THE SYSTEM AND A PRELIMINARY FIELD TEST OF THE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURE
A diagnostic, referral and treatment program was designed for persons convicted of driving while intoxicated. The assessment system measures the individual on an adaptability factor, a sociocultural factor and a severity factor. The assessment leads to identification of change objectives. A structured interview was developed and a preliminary field test was conducted. The results support further investigation of the validity of the interview.
- Record URL:
- See also report dated October 76, PB-259627 and Volume 2, PB-291796.
McBer and Company137 Newberry Street
Boston, MA United States 02116
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Boyatzis, R E
- Publication Date: 1978-4-15
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Behavior; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Field tests; Motivation; Specialized training; Strategic planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00191053
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803771 Final Rpt., 311-VOL-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01253
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM