TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH REPORTS ISSUED BY THE DIVISION OF RESEARCH
The listings are an updating of Research Report 320, Chronological Listing of Research Reports, and Research Report 321, Subject Listing of Research Reports, issued in January 1972. The first listing is a summary of reports issued by the Division of Research since 1939 by year. The second listing is by subject areas; this listing has been greatly expanded over the subject matter listing in 1972. All reports have been categorized according to a subject-area list used by the Transportation Research Board, which is included. Any report can be categorized under more than one of the subject areas, depending upon the major thrusts of the particular report.
- Record URL:
Lexington, KY United States 40508
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Deen, R C
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Finance; Highway planning; Highway transportation; Indexing; Land use; Maintenance; Management; Reports; Research; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Old TRIS Terms: Subject indexing; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00191041
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RR-463 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM