INDEX OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT REPORTS, 1971-78
This is an index of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) research and development (R&D) technical reports that were published under the documentation standards of DOT Order 1700 18B or its predecessors. The indexed reports, identified by FHWA-RD numbers, originate from administratively funded contracts and FHWA R&D staff studies. Highway Planning and Research (HP&R) program reports are not listed. This edition cites those R&D reports printed from late 1971, when the numbering system began, to June 30, 1978, when the final data were submitted to the Highway Research Information System (HRIS). This index updates the December 1976 preliminary edition.
- Portions of this document are not fully legible.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Highway planning; Highway transportation; Highways; Indexes (Information management); Maintenance; Materials; Reports; Research; Traffic engineering; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00190998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1979 12:00AM