I-95/NW 7TH AVENUE BUS/CAR POOL SYSTEMS DEMONSTRATION PROJECT REPORT II-1. EVALUATION OF THE I-95 EXPRESS BUS AND HIGH OCCUPANCY VEHICLE PRIORITY SYSTEMS
This report, Report II-1, presents a summary of the evaluation of Phase II of the project, and it consists of the evaluation of the effect of the exclusive bus/car pool lanes on the I-95, Golden Glades Park'n'Ride facility, and a direct flyover connector between the facility and the reserved lanes on I-95.
- Sponsored in part by Florida Department of Transportation. See also PB-291147 and PB-291145.
University of Florida, GainesvilleTransportation Research Center, P.O. Box 116580
Gainesville, FL USA 32611-6580
Tallahassee, FL USA 32301
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Wattleworth, J A
- Courage, K G
- Long, G
- Wallace, C E
- Wolfe, R S
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus priority; Buses; Carpools; Demonstration projects; Expressways; Fringe parking; High occupancy vehicle lanes; Highway traffic control; Parking facilities; Traffic engineering; Traffic lanes; Traffic signals; Travel time; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: Interstate Highway System
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Reserved lanes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00190975
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-FL06-0006-78-10Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 2003 12:00AM