EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as related to emergency medical services on the public highways. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number. Documents listed herein may be examined in the Technical Reference Branch, NHTSA, 400 Seventh Street S.W., Washington, D.C. Availability is given in the individual citations.
- Revision of report dated September 76, PB-261120.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Motley, R
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Ambulances; Bibliographies; Crashes; Disasters and emergency operations; Emergency medical services; First aid; Helicopters; Highway safety; Highways; Indexes (Information management); Medical services; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Non-Preferred Terms: Emergency services
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00190925
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-552 Bibliog., HS-803 552
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 28 1983 12:00AM