TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. JULY, AUGUST, AND SEPTEMBER 1978 QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
The quarterly publication is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each report presents and compares figures for transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years.
- See also report dated Sep 78, NTISUB/D/224-002. Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Boats; Casualties; Commuter airlines; Crash data; Crashes; Hazardous materials; Highway transportation; Injuries; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Safety; Safety engineering; Statistics; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00190901
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-P24-78-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM