VANPOOL IMPLEMENTATION HANDBOOK
The handbook is a detailed guide outlining the necessary steps for establishment of successful vanpool programs in the state of Illinois. The guide serves as a manual introducing and outlining preliminary considerations, administrative methods, and legal considerations, as well as supplying sample forms which may be used for the administration and operation of privately sponsored vanpool programs.
Illinois Institute of Natural Resources401 South Spring Street
Springfield, IL United States 62706
- Dynis, J A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Administrative procedures; Coordination; Drivers; Guidelines; Handbooks; Implementation; Insurance; Legal factors; Management; Manuals; Operations; Planning; Public relations; Routes; Urban transportation; Vanpools; Vehicles
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ILLDOE-78/12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1981 12:00AM