OIL POLLUTION REPORTS. VOLUME 5, NUMBER 2, FEBRUARY 1978 - MAY 1978
OIL POLLUTION REPORTS (formerly OIL SPILL AND OIL POLLUTION REPORTS) is a quarterly compilation of abstracts of current oil pollution-related literature, research projects, and conferences. Comprehensive coverage of terrestrial and aquatic oil pollution and its prevention and control is provided, with emphasis on the marine environment. The report contains (a) citations and summaries of 1975 to 1978 scientific and technical publications, and patents; (b) status and summaries of current research programs; and (c) information on current meetings.
University of California, Santa BarbaraMarine Science Institute
Santa Barbara, CA USA 93106
Environmental Protection AgencyIndustrial Environmental Research Laboratory
Cincinnati, OH USA 45268
- Ehrenspeck, H
- Sorenson, E
- Cook, J
- SEARLES, B
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 256 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cleaning; Containing equipment; Crashes; Detectors; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Legislation; Marine biology; Monitoring; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Patents; Prevention; Regulation; Regulations; Remote sensing; Tankers; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Degradation
- Old TRIS Terms: Biological effects (Oil); Oil spill containment; Oil spill contingency plans; Oil spill control; Oil spill detection; Oil spill monitoring; Oil spill prevention; Tanker ships; Water pollution monitoring; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00190764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/7-78/160 Quart Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-R-805052
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM