STRESS FACTORS ON PILOT PERFORMANCE (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The selected abstracts of research reports cover acceleration, circadian rhythms, physiology, psychology, neurology, man-machine systems, high altitude effects, noise effects, and vibration effects as related to stress factors on pilot performance. (This updated bibliography contains 190 abstracts, 27 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/1160, NTIS/PS-76/1043, NTIS/PS-75/890, and NTIS/PS-75/033.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Harrison, E A
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Airline pilots; Altitude; Bibliographies; Circadian rhythms; Human machine systems; Noise; Personnel performance; Physiological aspects; Sound level; Stress (Physiology); Stress (Psychology); Tolerance (Physiology); Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: High altitude; Pilot performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Acceleration stresses physiology; Noise sound; Performance human; Rhythm biology; Tolerances physiology
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00190727
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 2002 12:00AM