AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: BUMPERS (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide research on automobile safety through design and materials for bumpers is included. Articles on testing, crashworthiness, innovative materials; and feasibility studies are cited. (This updated bibliography contains 181 abstracts, 12 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/1148 and NTIS/PS-76/1045.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Bumpers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design; Design standards; Drivers; Feasibility analysis; Passenger vehicles; Performance tests; Prevention; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190724
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM