AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: BUMPERS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The energy absorption qualities of automobile bumpers play an important part in vehicle safety programs. Federally-funded reports on bumper tests, design, materials, and crashworthiness are cited in the bibliography. (This updated bibliography contains 51 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/1147 and NTIS/PS-76/1044.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Bumpers; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crashworthiness; Design; Design standards; Drivers; Energy absorbing materials; Passenger vehicles; Performance tests; Prevention; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy absorbing bumpers
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190723
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM