LOOP DEEPWATER PORT LICENSE APPLICATION. VOLUME 3
This document is Volume III of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) covering the proposed Licensing by the Department of Transportation of LOOP, Inc., to own, construct and operate a deepwater port in the Gulf of Mexico, about 18 miles off LaFourche Parish, Louisiana. The complete LOOP EIS covers in detail many factors relating to the proposed Socility, other petroleum-related development, the environmental and potential impacts thereon, project and system alternatives, and mitigating measures to reduce impacts. Contents: Comments raised in the review process by federal agencies, state and local entities, and the public; Glossary of terms; Risk analysis of oil spills.
- See also Volume 2, PB-290 188, and Volume 4, PB-290 190. Also available in set of 5 reports PC E20, PB-290 185-SET.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
Coast GuardDeepwater Ports Project
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1976-6-11
- Pagination: 451 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Coastal zone management; Deepwater harbors; Ecology; Economic impacts; Environmental impact statements; Oil spills; Pipeline transportation; Water pollution
- Geographic Terms: Gulf of Mexico; Louisiana
- Subject Areas: Economics; Pipelines; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00190610
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG/G-WSWP-76/04
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-52269(A)
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 2002 12:00AM