LOOP DEEPWATER PORT LICENSE APPLICATION. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT
This document is an Executive Summary of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) covering the proposed Licensing by the Department of Transportation of LOOP, Inc., to own, construct and operate a deepwater port in the Gulf of Mexico, about 18 miles off LaFourche Parish, Louisiana. The complete LOOP EIS covers in detail many factors relating to the proposed facility, other petroleum-related development, the environmental and potential impacts thereon, project and system alternatives, and mitigating measures to reduce impacts.
- See also Volume 1, PB-290 187. Also available in set of 5 reports PC E20, PB-290 185-SET.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
United States Coast GuardDeepwater Ports Project, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-6-11
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Coastal zone management; Coasts; Deepwater harbors; Development; Ecology; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Ecosystems; Environmental impact statements; Impacts; Offshore terminals; Oil spills; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Pipeline transportation; Socioeconomic development; Surveys; Water pollution
- Geographic Terms: Gulf of Mexico; Louisiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Ecological effects; Oil spill impact
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Policy; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00190607
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG/G-WDWP-76/01
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-52269(A)
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM