SEADOCK DEEPWATER PORT FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT. VOLUME II
This document is Volume II of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) covering the proposed Licensing by the Department of Transportation of SEADOCK, Inc. to own, construct and operate a deepwater port in the Gulf of Mexico, about 20 miles off Freeport, Texas. The complete SEADOCK EIS covers in detail many factors relating to the proposed Socility, other petroleum-related development, the environmental and potential impacts thereon, project and system alternatives, and mitigating measures to reduce impacts.
- See also Volume 1, PB-289 747, and Volume 3, PB-289 749. Also available in set of 5 reports PC E19, PB-289 745.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1976-6-11
- Pagination: 450 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Coastal zone management; Deepwater harbors; Economic impacts; Environment; Environmental impact statements; Offshore structures; Oil spills; Research; Surveying; Surveying; Surveys; Water pollution
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Geographic Terms: Gulf of Mexico; Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Marine Transportation; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00190603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG/G-WDWP-76/08
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CD-52269-A
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 2002 12:00AM