FAA BCAS CONCEPT. VOLUME III B. APPENDICES F - M
For complete abstract see AD-A061 948. Appendices in this volume include: Passive Position Determination Procedure, Single Site ATCRBS/RBX; SSR North Directional Errors and Their Influence on BCAS Performance; The BCAS Antenna; BCAS Problems Solved via the Directional Antenna; Supplementary Detail on Reply Processor; BCAS Collision Avoidance Algorithms; ATARS-BCAS Interface Algorithms; and Simulations of BCAS Performance vs Measurement Error.
- See also Volume 3A, Appendices A-E, AD-A061 948 and Volume 1, A056 930.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Koenke, E J
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 323 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Algorithms; Crash avoidance systems; Directional antennas; Mode S; Position fixing; Radar antennas; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Discrete address beacon systems; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00190575
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EM-78-5-III-B
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 2002 12:00AM