ELECTRICAL SYSTEM STANDARD TEST PROCEDURE
The purpose of this test procedure is to specify a method that is acceptable to the United States Coast Guard and the equipment to be used in determining whether or not a particular electrical component is in compliance with the Electrical Systems Standard in Subpart I of Part 183 of Title 33, Code of Federal Regulations.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Electrical equipment; Inspection; Laboratories; Laboratory studies; Laboratory tests; Military vessels; Safety; Ships; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Shipboard
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190573
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-B-006-78
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 2002 12:00AM