MULTINATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF MAJOR U.S. AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCERS. VOLUME V. DIFFUSION OF PRODUCTION AND SALES OPERATIONS ABROAD
This is Volume V on the multi-national activities of the major U.S. automotive producers. The purpose of this Volume is to evaluate the foreign manufacturing and sales activities of the General Motors Corporation, Ford Motor Company, and Chrysler Corporation. In the following pages, data, accessed from the databank of the Harvard Business School's Multinational Enterprise Project, are presented, summarized and analyzed. Special programs were written to access the data from General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler Corporation and to foremat the data for variables related to principal activity, location, size, ownership, and markets.
- See also Volume 4, PB-289 109. Also available in set of 5 reports PC E13, PB-289 105-SET.
Ronstadt (Robert C.) Associates, IncorporatedDover, MA United States
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Ronstadt, R C
- Casey, W
- Jeannet, J P
- Marthinsen, J
- Whorf, R
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Corporations; Development; Engineering; Exhaust gases; Foreign; Fuel consumption; Industries; International trade; Marketing; Production; Research; Safety engineering; Sales; Technological innovations; Technology transfer
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Energy; Finance; Research;
- Accession Number: 00190533
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TSC/NHTSA-78-21-5
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1387-5
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 2002 12:00AM