SAFETY HELMET PERFORMANCE INVESTIGATION. VOLUME II. APPENDICES A THROUGH L
This volume contains the data obtained in Tasks I through VI of the project. A description of the methods used to obtain the data is given in Volume I.
- See also Volume 1 dated June 78, PB-289041, and report dated May 77, PB-267553.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Bessey, R L
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 637 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Alternatives analysis; Concentration (Chemistry); Equipment tests; Evaluation; Helmets; Human factors engineering; Impact tests; Ions; Motorcycles; Performance; Protection; Safety; Safety equipment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Model tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Ion concentration; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190527
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-619 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-03195
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM