VEHICLE INTEGRATION AND EVALUATION OF ADVANCED RESTRAINT SYSTEMS. VOLUME III: PHASE C
The objective of the program was to evaluate the performance of restraint systems in terms of meeting the FMVSS 208 injury criteria. In this phase of the tests, Ford Torinos were tested using instrumented dummies restrained by both standard and modified belt systems. The report presents the results of the tests.
- See also Volume 2, PB-288931. Also available in set of 3 reports PC A13, PB-288 929-SET.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Carr, R W
- Aboud, G M
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Automobiles; Bags; Collisions; Crash injury research; Design standards; Dummies; Evaluation; Impact tests; Injuries; Integrated systems; Manual safety belts; Performance tests; Research; Safety equipment; Traffic safety; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190521
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-594 Final Rpt., 8300-77-184
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01307
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM