MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION, SINGLE VEHICLE ACCIDENT STUDY. VOLUME III. APPENDICES
Contents: Data Forms; Instruction Manual for Coding Forms; Review and Analysis Tasks; Dade County Demographic Data; Comparison of Dade County and National Characteristics; Single Vehicle Accident Characteristics; Causal Factors; Selected Impact Attenuating Device Performance, Curb Performance, and Rollover Characteristics; Motor Vehicle Standards Involvement and Evaluation.
- See also Volume 2, PB-288850. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E11, PB-288 848-SET.
University of Miami, Coral GablesMarine Laboratory
Coral Gables, FL United States 33124
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Kurucz, C N
- Morrow, B W
- Fogarty, W J
- Janicek, A
- Klapper, J
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 415 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crash causes; Crash cushions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crash types; Crashes; Human factors engineering; Injuries; Manuals; Motor vehicles; Poles (Supports); Prevention; Research; Rollover crashes; Safety; Safety equipment; Single vehicle crashes; Standards; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructions; Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Attenuators
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00190507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-654 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-060-3-671
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM