THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL ON THE DRIVER'S DECISION-MAKING BEHAVIOR. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
This document is Volume II of a two-volume report. It provides supporting information on equipment setup, decision theory, rationale for reward/penalty structures, experimental procedures, and detailed statistical analyses to indicate the reliability of the experimental data.
- See also Volume 1, PB-288810.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA USA 90250
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Allen, R W
- Schwartz, S H
- Hogge, J R
- Stein, A C
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Abilities; Alcoholic beverages; Alternatives analysis; Behavior; Decision making; Drivers; Driving; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Field tests; Hazards; Maneuverability; Perception; Performance tests; Psychological tests; Risk assessment; Simulation; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes; Training simulators
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver control response function; Psychomotor tests
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00190502
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-609 Final Rpt., STI-TR-1053-1-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00999
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM