IMPROVED VISIBILITY FOR SCHOOL BUSES DURING ADVERSE WEATHER. VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
The volume contains the following final compliance test procedure: Environmental Chamber preparation procedure, Bus preparation procedure, Detailed Test procedure (I - winter), Detailed Test procedure (II - summer), and the Data Analysis and Evaluation procedure.
- See also Volume 1, PB-288479, and Summary Report, PB-288481. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E11, PB-288 478-SET.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Heisler, M
- Davis, S
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Drying; Environmental protection; Fog; Performance tests; School buses; Specifications; Tests; Visibility; Weather; Windshields
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803602 Final Rpt., 8305-77-75B
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01398
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 14 1981 12:00AM