FUEL SYSTEM STANDARD TEST PROCEDURE
The purpose of this test procedure is to specify a method that is acceptable to the United States Coast Guard and the equipment to be used in determining whether or not a particular fuel system component is in compliance with the Gasoline Fuel System Standard in Subpart J of Part 183 of Title 33, Code of Federal Regulations.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20593
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Fuel systems; Specifications; Standards; Test procedures; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Test and evaluation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-B-005-78
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 2002 12:00AM