PROCEEDINGS OF THE GENERAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN TOWING TANK CONFERENCE 18TH, VOLUMES 1 THROUGH 3, 1977
Forty-six papers are presented in six sessions. The sessions cover the following topics: Resistance and flow; propulsion, cavitation; seakeeping; maneuvering; and systems and techniques.
- Also available from NTIS, Volume I, AD-A062506/1ST; Volume II, AD-A062507/9ST; Volume III, AD-A062508/7ST.
United States Naval Academy,
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 761 p.
- TRT Terms: Cavitation (Mechanics); Fluid resistance; Hydrodynamics; Maneuvering; Propulsion; Seakeeping; Ship motion; Ships; Structural models; Tanks (Containers); Towing devices
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship models
- Old TRIS Terms: Towing tanks
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190417
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM