PROBLEMS OF MOISTURE SEPARATION IN WET STEAM TURBINES
This paper deals with moisture removal problems in the flow path of wet vapor turbines: intrapassage moisture separation, moisture removal in axial spaces behind nozzle blades, and moisture separation effectiveness of a turbine rotor wheel. Stationary separators built into the flow path of the turbine or in the piping between its cylinders are also considered.
- Paper presented at ASME Meeting, December 10-15, 1978.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Filippov, G A
- Povarov, O A
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Condensate; Design; Steam turbines
- Old TRIS Terms: Condensate removal; Steam turbine design; Steam turbine operation
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190416
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: N78-WA/GT-4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM