AN EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION SYSTEM FOR DIESEL ENGINES
The paper describes an EGR-system for diesel engines which senses the air-flow and the fuel-flow of the engine and limits the EGR-rate so, that the air-fuel-ratio is lean enough for a clean combustion. Furthermore the paper shows the emission results which have been obtained with the described EGR-system on different diesel passenger cars.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Stumpp, G
- Banzhaf, W
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Fuel air mixtures
- Old TRIS Terms: Recirculation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190377
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780222
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM