LOCOMOTIVE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES
LOKOMOTIVNYE DVIGATELI VNUTRENNEGO SGORANIYA
This book covers the principles of operation, operating processes, fundamentals of diesel locomotive internal combustion engine dynamics, engine components, and locomotive gas-turbine plants. Primary attention has been directed at diesel locomotive engines. This book is intended for engineering-technical personnel working in the field of railroad transportation.
- Abstract only translated in English. Book available for reference purposes at the Office of R&D, FRA. Contact Technology Planning Officer.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Volodin, V I
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 239 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Diesel locomotives; Gas turbine locomotives; Gas turbines; Internal combustion engines; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM