RULES OF THE DEPOT REPAIR OF DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES OF THE TYPE TE3 AND TE10
PRAVILA DEPOVSKOGO REMONTA TEPLOVOZOV TIPA TE3 I TE10
This book presents general information on the fusing, welding, heat treatment, and fastening of parts during diesel locomotive repair. Detailed treatment is given to preventive inspections, minor periodic repairs, major periodic repairs, and "lift" repairs of the diesel locomotives. Appendix 1 deals with size tolerances of parts and components; appendix 2 deals with performance requirements for rheostatic tests of TE3 and TE10 diesel locomotives following depot and unplanned repair; appendix 3 deals with test requirements of electrical machines on the diesel locomotives; appendix 4 deals with technical conditions for acceptance of fuel pumps and test stand testing; appendix 5 deals with component and system lubrication; and appendix 6 deals with parts subject to ultrasonic or magnetic checking during depot repair of type TE3 and TE10 diesel locomotives.
- Abstract only translated in English. Book available for reference purposes at the Office of R&D, FRA. Contact Technology Planning Officer.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1969
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 312 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Diesel electric locomotives; Diesel engines; Diesel locomotives; Locomotives; Maintenance facilities; Maintenance practices; Preventive maintenance; Reconstruction; Technology; Vehicle maintenance
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive maintenance; Maintenance shops; Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00190367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM