DEPOT REPAIR OF ALTERNATING CURRENT ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVES
DEPOVSKOI REMONT ELEKTROVOZOV PEREMENNAGO TOKO
The book presents general information on modern systems and organization of depot repair of alternating current electric locomotives. Described are the basic servicing technology; the TR-1, TR-2, and TR-3 types of running repair of VL60, VL60K, VL80K, and VL80T electric locomotives; the flow (assembly) lines and the automation of production processes; and problems in economics, technical safety and industrial sanitation. In comparison with the 1st edition, published in 1971, this book has taken into consideration all the changes associated with the improvement of the alternating current electric locomotive repair system. This book is intended for technicians and depot locomotive repair personnel and may be useful to engineers and students in railroad transportation secondary school institutions.
- Abstract only translated in English. Book available for reference purposes at the Office of R&D, FRA. Contact Technology Planning Officer.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 440 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric locomotives; Generators; Locomotives; Maintenance facilities; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Motors; Planning; Railroad electrification; Technology; Test facilities; Traction; Vehicle maintenance
- Candidate Terms: Traction drives
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive maintenance; Maintenance shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00190366
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2nd Edit
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM