PASSENGER DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE TYPE TEP 70
PASSAZHIRSKII TEPLOVOZ TEP 70
This book examines the design features of the TEP 70 diesel locomotive and its components, including its 2A-9DG diesel generator systems, electrical equipment, and underframe. This book is intended for diesel locomotive engineers, and also may be useful to students of professional technical schools and to engineering technical personnel.
- Abstract only translated in English. Book available for reference purposes at the Office of R&D, FRA. Contact Technology Planning Officer.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Buikov, V G
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 232 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel electric locomotives; Diesel locomotives; Generators; Motor vehicle bodies; Motors; Propulsion; Technology; Traction; Trucks; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Candidate Terms: Traction drives
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Car body
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190365
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM