STATEWIDE INVENTORY OF AIR POLLUTION EMISSIONS, STATE OF KANSAS 1970
The emissions of air pollutants have been calculated from point and area sources in Kansas, and the emission data have been assembled in a suitable format for use in developing an implementation plan. Particulates, sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, and hydrocarbons were included in the emissions inventory. Area grids are included. Sources included fuel combustion (coal, residual oil, natural gas, distillate oil), electric power generation, flour mills, chemical industries, grain mills, refining, steel and rubber manufacturers motor vehicles (gas and diesel), aircraft, trains, open burning, and solvents.
Pedco-Environmental Specialists, IncorporatedCincinnati, OH United States
- Publication Date: 1971-8-31
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air pollution sources; Measurement; Pollutants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air quality measurements; Emission inventories
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041783
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Air Pollution Technical Information Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 4 1974 12:00AM