EMISSION INVENTORY FOR THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY
An emission inventory for New Jersey is presented with respect to area description, methodology, sources of information, and emission data for fuel combustion sources (coal, oil, and natural gas); evaporative sources, i.e., gasoline marketing and dry cleaning; mobile sources, including automobiles, diesel powered vehicles, railroads, vessels, and aircraft; and open buring. A total inventory of emission sources and pollutants determined that residential (heating), commercial, and industrial sources, incineration, transportation, power plants, and processing generated 28,005 tons of particulates, 78,068 tons of sulfur oxides, 224,838 tons of carbon monoxide, 49,261 tons of hydrocarbons, and 82,604 tons of nitrogen oxides annually.
International Business Machines CorporationFederal Systems Division
Gaithersburg, MD United States
- Publication Date: 1971-8-21
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air pollution sources; Measurement; Pollutants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air quality measurements; Emission inventories
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041782
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Air Pollution Technical Information Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: BOA 68-02-0043 Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 4 1974 12:00AM