RAIL STEELS, DEVELOPMENT, PROCESSING & USE
This 488-page book is aimed primarily at researchers and metallurgists. It has a wide-ranging introductory section, and subjects treated in detail include fatigue, strength and fracture, and the effects of alloy additions and special processing.
Heyden & Son GmbHMunsterstrasse 22
4440 Rheine, Germany
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 488 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloy steel; Defects; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fatigue strength; Fracture mechanics; Metal heating; Metallurgy; Rail (Railroads); Rail steel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heat treatment
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail fracture; Rail steel metallurgy
- Subject Areas: Construction; Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00190319
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM