IEEE VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE, 28TH, 1978
This record includes 86 complete papers, 11 abstracts, and the titles only of 17 papers, 16 of which cover the Microwave Mobile Symposium. The coverage of the conference is indicated by the following session titles: Automatic Vehicle Location; Communication at 800 MHz, Communication Testing and Techniques; Guided Radio Propagation -- Mines, Subways and Buildings; Personal Radio Service Regional Communication Center Technology and Operation; Communication Interference, RF Hazards and Services; Propagation; Electric Vehicles; Electric Propulsion and Control; Automated Guideway Transit (Operations, and Reliability, Communication and Control); People Movers -- Past, Present and Future; Automotive Electronics -- Recent Advances; Marine Communications and Electronics.
- IEEE 28th Annual Vehicle Technology Conference, Conference Record of Papers, Denver, Colorado, March 22-24, 1978.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 558 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated guideway transit; Automated vehicle control; Automatic vehicle location; Automatic vehicle monitoring; Automobiles; Building; Communication systems; Conferences; Conveyors; Electric power; Electric vehicles; Electrical equipment; Electronic equipment; Guideways; Highway traffic control; Mines; Passenger transportation; People movers; Radio; Subways; Transmission; Transportation; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Automated transit system; Electronics (Traffic); Propagation effects; Radio transmission
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190275
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: IEEE 78CH1297-1VT Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM