MARITIME AND AERONAUTICAL SATELLIITE COMMMUNICATION AND NAVIGATION
Outline of a forward looking maritime satellite communication system; multiplexing; multiple access and signalling in the MAROTS maritime mobile satellite system; high speed data transmission--the key of a simple AEROSAT airborne equipment; results of aeronautical satellite modem and antenna evaluation tests; multibeam array, designed for use in an aero-maritime system; the use of a microprocessor in a MARISAT ship terminal; joint maritime and aeronautical satellite system.
- All out-of-print IEE titles are available from Xerox University Microfilms.
Institution of Electrical EngineersSavoy Place
London WC2R 0BL, NY England 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Artificial satellites; Communications satellites; Data communications; Maritime mobile satellite system; Microprocessors; Multiplexing; Navigational satellites; Satellite communication; Satellite navigation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Microprocessor applications; Satellite systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00190245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM