TRUCK ENERGY DATA
The recent national interest in energy problems has created a surge in the demand for quantitative data on many facets of the energy situation and trucking. The tables in this booklet provide data on fuel consumption, energy prices, and fuel conservation efforts. Drawn from a variety of sources, these statistics, taken together, reflect a number of energy trends in the trucking industry.
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Conservation; Costs; Energy; Fuel consumption; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 00190112
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM