TIPS ON APPLYING FOR SECTION 147 FUNDING FOR RURAL PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
This document has been prepared to assist those agencies and individuals preparing proposals for funding through the Rural Highway Public Transportation Demonstration Program or Section 147 of the Federal -Aid Highway Act of 1973. The contents are not to be considered all-inclusive or confining; they are only to aid those less familiar with preparing transportation funding proposals.
North Carolina A&T State University, GreensboroTransportation Institute
Greensboro, NC United States 27411
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Demonstration projects; Proposals; Public transit; Rural areas
- Identifier Terms: Federal Aid Highway Act
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00190111
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1982 12:00AM