AN ANALYSIS OF TRUCK TRAVEL DEMAND FORECASTING TECHNIQUES AND DATA REQUIREMENTS
This study investigates a range of techniques available for use in forecasting urban truck travel demand and examines in detail the use of a specific technique--a truck trip survey at the business establishment level--for estimating localized urban truck movements.
309 Conference Center Building
Knoxville, TN United States 37996-4133
- Brogan, J D
- Heathington, K W
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 264 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Forecasting; Surveys; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Trucks; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00190093
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TC 76-013
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM