BARGE CARRIERS: BARGECON '77, 1977
Sixteen papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed include: state-of-the-art of barge carrying systems; shipping finance; service experience with LASH, SEABEE and BACAT; barge design and construction; insurance and legal aspects; classification society requirements; I.S.O.'s role in standardization; and port requirements for barge carrying vessels.
- Barge Carriers: Proceedings of Conference on Barge Carrying Ships and their Prospects in the 1980s, Hong Kong, June 7-9, 1977.
Benn Publications, Limited25 New Street Square
London EC4A 3JA, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Barge carriers; Barges; Financing; Insurance; Lashing; Planning; Shipbuilding; State of the art; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Seabee Systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge construction; Barge design; Financing plans; Lash
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190082
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM