STRESS IN SUBSOIL AND METHODS OF FINAL SETTLEMENT CALCULATION
This book provides a critical review of the present state-of-the-art of settlement calculation, indicating the guidelines of present and future research. The author presents the advantages and the disadvantages of the different methods as well as their basis, starting with with stress analysis up to the procedure for selecting the respective mechanical parameters of the subsoil.
F-75001 Paris, France
- Feda, J
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Mechanical properties; Reviews; Settlement (Structures); State of the art studies; Structural analysis; Subsoil
- ITRD Terms: 6471: Analysis (math); 6464: Calculation; 5735: Earth pressure at rest; 5567: Load; 6136: Measurement; 9102: Method; 6432: Number; 5792: Settlement; 5575: Stress (in material); 2930: Subsoil; 8526: Textbook
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00190003
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM