A STUDY MANUAL OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE IN ROAD TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
This study manual provides a course of study covering all the subjects of the RSA syllabus. It includes the legislation specifying new standards of professional competence for those responsible for goods vehicle operations which was introduced in Jan. 1978. Contents: legal requirements for professional competence; Road safety; Access to the GB market; Business and financial management; Access to the haulage market; Operations, technical standards and road safety sources of further reference; etc.
Kogan Page Limited120 Pentonville Road
London N19JN, England
- LOWE, D
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Highway safety; Laws; Legal factors; Manuals; Standards; Transportation operations; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00190002
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM