ELASTIC ANALYSIS OF SOIL-FOUNDATION INTERACTION
The book brings together the scattered theoretical and experimental advances in this field, and provides an exposition of the basic analytical techniques employed in the elastic analysis of soil-foundation interaction, with special emphasis on the analysis of beams and plates of infinite and finite extent resting on linearly deformable media.
F-75001 Paris, France
- Selvadurai, APS
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 546 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Elastic analysis; Foundations; Plates (Engineering); Soil structure interaction
- Uncontrolled Terms: Plates
- Old TRIS Terms: Elastic analysis (Structural); Foundations (Structures)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00190001
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM