DEVELOPMENTS IN HIGHWAY PAVEMENT ENGINEERING: VOLUME 2
This book presents recent developments in the field of pavement engineering with each chapter covering a particular topic. Contents: Earthworks; Aggregates in base construction; Frost Heave damage and its prevention; Assessment of performance and overlay design of flexible pavements; Pavement maintenance management; Pavement engineering in devloping countries.
Applied Science Publishers Limited22 Rippleside Commercial Estate, Ripple Road
Barking, Essex, England
- Pell, P S
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 195 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Base course (Pavements); Developing countries; Earthwork; Frost damage; Frost heaving; Pavement design; Pavement maintenance; Pavement management systems; Pavement performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Frost heave
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00189999
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM