PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF GRADING, DRAINAGE AND ROAD ALIGNMENT, AN ECOLOGIC APPROACH
This book provides a practical introduction to the preparation of grading and drainage plans. It describes the important steps necessary to prepare a grading plan that will be environmentally sound. In keeping with the ecological tone of the book, the author includes an extensive series introducing design and ecologic considerations and constraints on the process.
Reston Publishing Company, Limited11480 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA USA 22090
- Untermann, R K
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Drainage; Ecology; Environment; Environmental protection; Grading (Earthwork); Highway design
- Old TRIS Terms: Drainage and environment; Grading (Earthworking)
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00189996
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM