PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT FOR MAINTENANCE
This package indicates how the State of North Carolina Highway Division organized a Productivity Management Branch, how the branch approached productivity improvement, and the benefits derived to date. Particular emphasis is placed on the structure and operation of the field productivity teams.
Raleigh, NC USA 27611
- Bellows, W C
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefits; Maintenance management; Productivity
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00189953
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IP-76-15
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM