MARINE CHEMISTS ASSOCIATION-SEMINAR
The bound proceedings contain ten papers dealing with the following subjects: The NFPA Marine Field Service Project; The NFPA Marine Field Service Specialist; Hazardous Dust Explosions; Testing Equipment for Air Contaminants in the Marine Industry; Factors influencing Toxicity; LNG Tanker Repairs - Chemist Problems; Legal Concerns of Certificate Writing (Marine Chemists); Proposed Changes to NFPA #306; Control of Gas Hazards on Vessels to be Repaired; OSHA and the Marine Chemist; The U.S. Coast Guard and the Marine Chemist.
- Published for Marine Chemists' Association. Papers presented at Twentieth Annual Marine Chemists' Association Seminar, San Antonio, Texas, June 25-28, 1978.
National Fire Protection Association470 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA United States 02210
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Atmosphere; Chemistry; Cleaning; Hazard evaluation; Hazards; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Marine safety; Regulations; Repairing; Safety; Seawater; Ships; Standards; Storage tanks; Tankers; Toxicity
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards; Ship repair
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous atmospheres; Lng safety; Marine chemistry; Osha standards; Tank cleaning; Tank inspection; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189876
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Fire Protection Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM