CANADA'S CHANGING PORTS SCENE: AN ANNOTATED CLASSIFIED BIBLIOGRAPHY
This research report is a classified and annotated bibliography, comprising approximately 370 items. Its purpose is to provide a tool for research. Subjects covered include Ports in General, Housing, Industry, Jurisdictional Issues and Public Policy, Ports and Shipping Design and Technology, Recreation and Access, Trade and Economics, and Waterfront Redevelopment. Some material on ports in countries other than Canada is included in the bibliography, particularly literature that deals with port redevelopment, and with ports in the United States. Most of the entries are annotated.
Toronto-York University Joint Program in Transportation4700 Keele Street, Room 430 Osgoode Hall
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3J 1P3
- Cunningham, P
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Development; Economic analysis; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; Trade; Waterfronts
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ports); Port statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00189866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Toronto-York University Joint Program in Transportation
- Report/Paper Numbers: Research Rpt. No. 54
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM