RURAL TRAFFIC NOISE PPEDICTION-AN APPROXIMATION. SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT
The noise prediction method described in this paper is an approximation designed to assess in broad terms the changes of noise level following changes in a transport network. It gives a fairly accurate prediction of the fractional change of land area exposed to a given noise level but is less reliable as a prediction of the absolute change. An example prediction is given as an appendix.
Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)Wokingham, Berkshire United Kingdom
- HARLAND, D G
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Networks; Rural areas; Sound level; Traffic noise; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Change
- Subject Areas: Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00189830
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 425
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1979 12:00AM