INTERNATIONAL SIGNALLING PROJECTS
The author has visited a number of overseas Railways and discussed their problems and modernization proposals. He outlines their preferences, standards and requirements and the way in which these have developed.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Fews, J H
- Publication Date: 1978-11-23
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Developing countries; Signaling; Standards
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00189807
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: Adv Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM