EXPERIMENTAL REFINEMENT OF CALCULATED FORMULAS FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF POTENTIAL IN ELECTROCHEMICAL PROTECTION OF SHIPS FROM CORROSION
The calculated relationships of distribution of potential over the underwater surface of ship's hulls have been established for the principal types of electrochemical protection taking account of the geometry and dimensions of the hull and the state of its paintwork.
- Translation from Sudostroeniye (USSR) V8 N1 pp 40-48, 1972, by B.F. Toms.
Defence Research Information Centre, EnglandOrpington, England
- Kuzmin, Y L
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Cathodic protection; Corrosion protection; Electrochemical processes; Hulls; Protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull protection
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00041734
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DRIC-BR-30257
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 19 1973 12:00AM